You are just a few steps away from enrollment! We look forward to you joining our community.
Click each step to complete the checklist to become a Cardinal. (Click here for the next steps for admitted transfer students.)
Confirm your attendance to begin the enrollment process.
(Does not apply to part-time and non-degree seeking students).
Send us your proof of Bacterial Meningitis vaccination. Instructions.
(Students under age 22 only).
Planning to live on campus? Residence hall assignments are on a first come first serve basis, so apply today! (Optional). - A $225 housing deposit must be on file to process your application.
Sign up for new student orientation and complete your pre-scheduling questionnaire to be registered for classes.
Submit the following documents:
- Official final high school transcript (including GPA and graduation date)
- Official college transcript (for students taking dual credit courses).
- AP, ACT, SAT, or IB test scores, if applicable.
1. Academic merit scholarships are renewable for up to four years of undergraduate coursework so long as students maintain a 3.0 GPA and continuous full-time enrollment.
2. Admission to the university does not guarantee admission to a specific program. Contact the Office of Admissions with any questions.
3. Admission to UIW is provisional upon receipt of an official final high school transcript, which includes the date of graduation. This transcript is required prior to the start of the term.
4. It is recommended that UIW students have a laptop for their coursework. Students may purchase a laptop from outside the university, use an existing laptop, or purchase one from the UIW bookstore.
210-829-6005 | (800) 749-WORD