BANNERWEB - click here to enter the Bannerweb self-service system and view your Financial Assistance
Click on the "Bannerweb" link above and select “Enter Secure Area”
- Enter your ID (PIDM, SSN or OIN) on the first line. Carefully, enter your initial
PIN on the second line. If you enter your information wrong three times, your PIN
will disable. You may be prompted to verify your entry. If so, enter the initial PIN
- Once you are in:
- select the student services link
- select financial aid
- select “my overall status” and enter aid year to view award letter
- select “My Eligibility” to view all documents received and pending to complete your
- select “Account Summary by Term” to view your current bill
- You will be able to find answers to questions concerning what is required in order
to complete your file, what you have been awarded, what your charges are, and when
your aid is disbursed. Best of all, this information is available anytime—you have
the ability to get answers to your questions whenever you log in!
- When you have completed your on-line activities, log-off by selecting “exit” from
the menu bar.
Please note, first-time entering students will not be able to access OFA Online until
they have registered.