11TH ANNUAL RESEARCH WEEK
“A HISTORY OF MISSION DRIVEN SCHOLARSHIP”
In 2008, a new tradition of celebrating and showcasing academic accomplishments was established through Research Day. Over the years it has evolved into a week-long event filled with multidisciplinary presentations, demonstrations, and lectures. At the University of the Incarnate Word we take pride in our research and know that through our search for and communication of truth, we become stronger in educating “concerned and enlightened citizens within the global community.”
As we enter into our 11th year and the San Antonio Tricentennial, join us as we celebrate “A History of Mission Driven Scholarship” the week of February 19-23, 2018 at the Student Engagement Center.
Three Minute Thesis (3MT®) is
Accepting Submissions until February 5, 2018
Three Minute Thesis (3MT®) is a research communication competition in which students have only three minutes to present a compelling speech about their research and its significance. The competition gives students valuable practice in editing and condensing difficult research, and an opportunity to excel at a public presentation of that research, using non-specialist language, to their peers, professors, and the public.
RESEARCH WEEK INFORMATION
Schedule of Events
RSVP to Research Week
You can register to attend or volunteer using Eventbrite. See the schedule above for event and dates.
All presenter information and communication is sent via submittable. Please check your account for status updates.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log into my submittable account?
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I check the status of my submission?
- What does my submission status mean?
- What if I don't receive a notification or my submissions are suddenly missing?
- If a submission is accepted or declined with no email, something may be awry (settings? spam filter?). Contact submittable. Sometimes submitters will often have multiple Submittable accounts without realizing it. Did your submissions disappear out of the blue? Try signing in with another email or get in touch.
- How do I upload/submit my poster or podium presentation?
- Log into submittable.
- Click on "submissions on the top left hand column.
- You should see a list of all your submitted abstracts. Click on the abstract that you would like to submit the poster or podium copy for.
- You will see a tabs. Click on the Form to submit.
- Once you click on the Form to Submit tab you will see instructions.
- Upload your copy.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Dr. Trinidad Macias