Readmission to UIW

Readmission to UIW

Undergraduate Main Campus Re-Admission

Students who leave the university for at least one long (fall or spring) semester and wish to return must submit the following:

Please review requirements

  • College Transcripts (An official record of any and all college-level work completed since you last attended UIW)
  • Students who left UIW on academic probation or enforced withdrawal are advised to show evidence of positive life change and academic progress in support of their application. Support documents frequently used include letters of recommendation, and a personal statement addressing why the student is better prepared to be successful in an academic environment.
  • For assistance with the main campus undergraduate application, please call the Office of Student Success at 210-805-5813.
  • Application deadline is the Monday one week prior to the term start date.

 UIW Online & ADCaP Re-Admission

Students who were previously enrolled at UIW in the School of Professional Studies or School of Applied Sciences (previously known as Extended Academic Programs, ADCaP or UIW Online), but have not attended class in more than two terms and have not yet graduated with a degree, do not need to complete a new application. To re-enroll into classes, please fill out the Student Re-admission Form.

Complete the Application for new students.

For assistance with the UIW online & ADCaP application, please email our admissions staff or
call 210-757-0202.

Application deadline is the Sunday one week prior to the term start date.


 School of Graduate Studies and Research Re-Admission

Graduate and/or international students wishing to be readmitted should refer to the School of Graduate Studies and Research web site for information.

For assistance, please call 210-829-3157.