The purpose of the CLC is to create practice opportunities that promote safe, effective,
quality and culturally appropriate care in a realistic environment.
The goals of the CLC are to:
- Employ evidence-based practice.
- Facilitate use of appropriate technology in clinical practice.
- Enhance the learner’s psychomotor skill sets, clinical reasoning and reflective practice.
- Facilitate transfer of theoretical knowledge to clinical practice.
- Promote collaborative practice among the health professions.
Contact the Clinical Learning Center (CLC)
Clinical Learning Center
University of the Incarnate Word
4301 Broadway, Box 300
San Antonio, TX 78209